The County Treasurers of Ohio is an organization established in 1924 with the objectives of exchanging experiences and ideas with all county treasurers of the state of Ohio, promoting and assisting in the enactment of legislation for the better administration of Treasurers offices in the state, cultivating friendship among Treasurers and Deputies of offices across the state; and elevating and improving the intellectual, social and economic conditions of all employees of Treasurers offices throughout the state.
The Association’s goals are to:
- Promote and protect the interest of taxpayers
- Introduce and promote legislation for the benefit of all Ohio residents
- Prepare and assist in the enactment of legislation for the better administration of treasurers offices in the State
- Provide and promote professional education for our members
- Share solutions to problems through networking